When I step on the scene, y'all know me.

Posted by Posted by michael On 8:00 PM

Back in December, I went to Vegas to lose some money and examine how Christmas is celebrated in Sin City. We went to Tao, Moon, and LAVO the three nights we were there, and heard 'I'm In Las Vegas Bitch' about 97 times over the course of the three evenings. 7 months later, the original is getting airplay in every club here in Vancouver and is being worked into countless mixes are remixes. Meanwhile, these funny looking gentlemen continue making music post the release of their recent album entitled Party Rock.

I'd argue their strength is their dance-friendly remixes. This particular track is a remix of a solid Kanye tune off of 808s and Heartbreaks - the track barely resembles the original, which in this case isn't necessarily a good thing. But with two specific references to tight pants, I couldn't not post it.

A Friday bonus, one of the catchier ones from Party Rock - 'Lil Hipster Girl'.
Peace.

0 comments

Post a Comment