Moar sunny Saturdays

Posted by Posted by michael On 12:56 PM


It's a sunny, warm summer afternoon in Vancouver, and I am not in the mood to listen to another random house music melody in [•]-minor. Nope, I want to hear something bubbly and catchy today. I want to eat gelato, and I want to hear something bubbly and catchy. Typically I would not suggest Deadmau5 for such a purpose but this relatively newly-released version of the club favorite ' Ghosts n Stuff' - entitled 'Moar Ghosts n Whatever' (minus one for the name) - is fun, upbeat, and makes me want to throw a dance party at the beach and invite the entire staff of Malibu Sands. Especially Stacey Carosi.


Note to DJs, loop some (read: any) acapella lyric at and slap this tune in the background and you'll have a fun remix faster than you could make salsa in the Magic Bullet.


0 comments

Post a Comment