I am the king, I will not be headed

Posted by Posted by michael On 6:48 PM

Two files to kick things off.


A few years ago, I listened to Bloc Party for its frantic pace and almost troubling melodies. It felt like the type of music that should be played during a fire alarm. Now I appreciate these same qualities for being able to create the same panic, only instead of at the emergency exits, at the disco.

This one has a treatment from Alex Metric, and while it may sound like Pjanoo on the intro, I can assure that it is ultimately rather different.


http://www.mediafire.com/file/d5wnihzzmoj/one-more-chance-alex-metric-remix.mp3


I haven't made my mind up about MSTRKRFT - as catchy as I find the hooks, the monotony eventually overwhelms. Fist of God was catchy but not catchy enough for me to forget the whole damn thing sounded the same. In moderation however, I find myself nodding my head, as I did when I recently found this track.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/21mo3tjwgjw/Keri-Hilson-feat.-Lil-Wayne-Turnin-Me-On-MSTRKRFT-Remix.mp3

1 Comment

  1. EDMaddict Said,

    I agree, the monotony can be overwhelming. Good call

    Posted on July 10, 2009 at 11:13 AM

     

Post a Comment