You know the Magic Bullet? Of course you do. Its that glorified blender that they claim can make, like, 500 meals in 8 seconds or less. (Note they always forget to mention that's not including the time it takes to buy the groceries, lay them out nicely, have them all pre-chopped and sliced, and then the additional time for when you will be vomiting afterwards due to the poor quality of the food.) This infomercial is on about ten bajillion times every day, and I watch it pretty much every time its on. It's just so captivating. Anyways, I digress, and to progress to my main point . The only numerical value greater than the amount of times I have seen that infomercial is the number of versions of 'Pop Champagne' that have been recorded. This whole confusing situation is not helped by the fact that I can't, for the life of me, distinguish the song from Arab Money or any other Ron Browz track.
That's not to say I dont find either of them catchy, because I certainly do. But McFly has given the former track a real groovy treatment below. Its got a real funk vibe, which wouldn't seem to match the ballermadskrillziosity of the original...but somehow it works out pretty nice. Enjoy.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nzjotbgdwwn/pop___champagne___mcfly___edit.mp3
0 comments
Post a Comment